Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Harry from the block


When I was pregnant I saw a girl three houses down that was pregnant as well. One day, I stopped to introduce myself (totally out of my comfort zone but Michael made me), and we have become good friends ever since! She had Harry about 10 days before Graham was born. So Audra, Pete and Harry came down this weekend to watch a little college football and Rangers baseball. Don't let these pictures fool you, these boys get CRAAAZY...ok not really. Either way, they do a lot of "parallel" play but soon enough we will be chasing these two guys around my classroom downstairs....I can't wait to use it! The bottom picture Graham is trying to show Harry how he can stand up. He thinks he is sooo cool pretending to act like a big kid. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment