Tuesday, December 7, 2010

They say it's your birthday!





































Ok, maybe not quite his "real" birthday, but month birthdays are just as fun. Yay, Graham is 3 months old! I can't believe it's just been 3 month since this little bundle of joy entered our lives. He has grown so much. Just a few stats on Graham. He weighs 14.5 lbs and is 24 inches long. Not the biggest baby, but I'm not complaining since I'm the one who has to put the carseat in and out of the car about 52 times a day.
In his whole 3 month long legged life, he's been to 5, almost 6 states, watched 3 college football games live, seen a Broadway show, been to Macys Thanksgiving Parade, toured NYC about 4 times and traveled there by train, going on his first plane ride and last but not least....he's was on the Today Show!!!!! (see pic above) Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it! But he is such a good boy and is so patient with the exciting life we lead!
Some of his new tricks are what we call, the double chuckle laugh, smiling ALL the time,sitting in his highchair helping mom cook dinner, riding around in his walker,(I push him),touching/grabbing everything, putting anything he can in his mouth, (including his whole fist), drooling like a rabid dog, (is he teething??), helping mom hold his bottle and checking out every room we're in from side to side, top to bottom. Our pediatrician called him "nosey". I told him he was just checking to make sure all of his lightbulbs were working. Oh, and he also has been working on his "roar", his Dad calls him Simba, too cute!
Obviously, were so proud of our little boy. I never knew I would be so excited to get up in the morning, I just can't wait to go get him. In fact, I woke up at 5 this morning just watching the monitor waiting for him to wake! Needless to say, I waited for 1 1/2 and ran into to get him as soon as he peeped. He's the sweetest in the morning and I love being home with him!
Stay tuned for our "Home for the Holidays" updates! We can't wait to go to Texas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment