Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Aunt Kara and Uncle Joey!!

We had our 7th round of visitors this past weekend and we LOVED every minute of it! Mommy got her hair done (YAY!), I got a new outfit from Paris (thanks Aunt Kara), and Aunt Kara even snuck in mommies room one morning and got me so she could sleep in!! I think Mom and Aunt Kara even went to have something called an "adult beverage" one day...thanks Dad, I had a great time hangin with you, just the boys! Uncle Joey did LOTS of "MANnying" while mom and Aunt Kara did some shopping. I hung with him in the car while they ran errands. I tested him a little by starting to cry but he did everything right....mom said he did such a good job she's thinking about dropping me off over there when we are in Texas for Christmas! Oh, and Grandma bought me this really cool thing for my crib....I actually like hanging out in there more now that I have this cool light show goin on!



























No comments:

Post a Comment