Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 months old










What is Graham doing these days?

Sleeping:
Well, for starters, he has this little internal clock that wakes him up at 3:10 every night now. Good times. He was sleeping through the night beautifully, until our Texas trip. One night, he woke up and we just gave him a pacifier and he went back to sleep. Basically, we were trying not to wake up the entire house. Well, he's been doing that ever since. So, right now, I am blogging in the middle if the night while he yells at me through the monitor! This little habit has got to stop!! He's not even crying, just yelling. I'm watching him on the monitor and sort of laughing at how he is yelling and all of a sudden, just stops. You got me kid, you got me. But not anymore!!! I'm here to play and mommy is going to win!!!
Oh and I've started covering baby G up with a little receiving blanket at night (were in NY people, it's freezing here) and also because he's not a fan of sleep blankets just yet. However, the blankets end up, every time, completely covering his face. He LOVES having fabric against his little face. So, receiving blanket out, heat, up.

Eating:
Cereal, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli and formula.
He is so funny when he eats the veggies. He does this grunt thing in between bites like, "give me some more groceries mom!"
I've started making baby food and freezing it in ice cube trays.



Not thinking this is going to be a cheaper route like I thought it would be, but we'll see.

Talking: non stop. And laughing so much! I love it! He thinks it's funny to be scared too. He can sit in the back of the car and talk to himself and his toys for hours. He also wakes up and has a good chat with his mobile friends before I go get him. Too cute!

Stats: 15.6 lbs and 24 inches

Milestones:
Pulling on his toes, trying to sit up and roll over, tracking everyone and everything, holding his toys and passing them from hand to hand, teething, prefers standing to sitting and responds to name occasionally.

Clothing:
Anything from 3 months to 6 months

That's Baby G in a nut shell. This is such a fun age, my favorite (so far), and I love watching him grow daily right before my eyes!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

  1. I saw that you have a typed label at the front of your ice cube tray...why am I not surprised? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete